Saint Louis, Lily of the Valley Paperweight, France, 1982
Clear lead crystal and flat lilly of the valley on cranberry red ground, six white flowers and six buds centered on eight green leaves, six side facets and one top facet. L 1982 in cane seen from base / Edition #179 of 200 - Excellent condition / Property from a Topeka Kansas estate, bears collector's number on base (removable). The item "Saint Louis, Lily of the Valley Paperweight, France, 1982" is in sale since Friday, October 5, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Paperweights".
The seller is "auctionbuyer315" and is located in Saint Louis, Missouri. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: Compagnie des Cristalleries de Saint Louis
- Subject/Theme: Flower
- Style: Natural
- Original/Reproduction: Contemporary Original
- Type of Glass: Crystal
- Country of Origin: France
- Features: Limited Edition
- Color: Clear with cranberry color ground
- Glassmaking Technique: Paperweight