Orient and Flume Art Glass 11 ½ tall Vase Hawthorn Woods Series by Scott Beyers
They produce fine art glass for the collector from beautifully intricate paperweights and vase to the simple elegance of fruit and animal forms. This signed piece captures natures inspiration in iridescent cased glass. The vase is in good condition with no chips, cracks or discolorations. We are a nonsmoking home/shop and there are no odors on this piece. Thank you for your business ahead of time. QUESTIONS : I encourage you to ask questions! Please don't make assumptions, I will happily answer any questions you may have.
The item "Orient and Flume Art Glass 11 ½ tall Vase Hawthorn Woods Series by Scott Beyers" is in sale since Thursday, November 23, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Paperweights". The seller is "coesmercantile" and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Type: Gold Iridescent with Matte Finish
- Brand: orient and Flume
- Country of Origin: Chico, Ca.
- Signed piece: Hand Blown with tree and blooms
- Color: Multi-Color
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- Type of Glass: Art Glass
- Features: Signed
- Style: White Blossoms Set Against Striated Branches
- Glassmaking Technique: blown glass
- Featured Refinements: Hawthorn Woods Series
- Subject/Theme: Flower
- Signed on bottom with Orient and Flume: Made by Scott Beyers
- Size: 11 ½ tall, 3 ¾ wide across top, 2 ¾ wide across
- Glassware Type: Rich Vibrant Color and Exquisite Detail